A Powerful Formula To Maintain Urinary Tract Health
Is a preparation plant-vitamins that favorably affects the functioning of the urinary tract. Diuretic and contributes to the leaching of sediments forming stones. It also exhibits antioxidant properties. And have a beneficial effect on the digestive and immune system. It is in the form of sachets for drinkable solution. NutraUrol can be used both prophylactically and in the alternative treatment of urinary tract infections, regardless of whether they are a primary or recurrent infection. It is also suitable for use in people who want to take care of their body by strengthening the natural defense mechanisms.
- D-Mannose – has an antibacterial action, the longer its use considerably more difficult urinary tract colonization by pathogenic bacteria.
- Cranberry and Blueberry – have anti-Inflammatory benefits, contain substances that help to reduce urinary pH also prevent the adherence of bacteria to the epithelial cells of the urinary tract, and have also antioxidant effect.
- Potassium citrate – is a urinary alkalinizing agent that makes the urine less acidic. Crystallizing stone-forming salts within the urinary bladder by increasing the urinary pH and urine citrate levels.
- Horsetail – is a plant contains chemicals that work as diuretics and increase urine output. The chemicals in horsetail have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Hyperoxaluria in calcium & non- calcium stone types.
- Hypercalciuria (primary & secondary) that lead to calcium oxalate stones.
- Prevention of all stages of kidney stones formation.
- Recurrent urolithiasis (either nephrolithiasis, ureterolithiasis or even cystolithiasis).
- Inhibition of the bacterial adhesion to the bladder.
- For adults and children over 12 years: 1 sachet 2 times a day for 10 days; may be continued by 1 sachet per day for 1 month if necessary.
Pour the sachet into a glass of cool water (50-100 ml) and stir well.
Store in the original package at temperature below 25˚C. Keep out of reach of children.
14 Sachets in a carton with enclosed leaflet. Each sachet is 3.1 g weight.