NutraIRON® oral solution
Stay strong like Iron….
NutraIRON® oral solution
is a Dietary Supplement containing delicious sweet chocolate flavour liquid iron with vitamin C used in prophylaxis and treatment of iron deficiency and iron deficiency anemia in children and adults, secondary to blood loss, pregnancy, and breastfeeding.
Each 10 ml (1 vial) contains: Iron Protein Succinylate 800 mg + Vitamin C 60 mg Iron Protein Succinylate IPS
is the most effective oral supplement for correcting iron deficiency anemia (IDA) in liquid and powder form. It is a proprietary form of ferric iron (Fe+++) bound with a chemically modified protein (casein) in a process called succinylation, which dramatically stabilizes the complex and totally dependent on pH for absorption.
Iron Protein Succinylate is insoluble in the stomach so it completely bypasses the stomach without exposing the gastric mucosa to iron. Here, Iron Protein Succinylate becomes completely soluble in the duodenum, where the pH level allows for rapid hydrolysis of the protein component. IPS is a new, innovative, effective, highly tolerable iron compound that provides benefits that no other iron compound provides.
Benefits of Iron Protein Succinylate IPS:
- IPS completely bypasses the stomach without exposing iron to the mucosa. This is the ideal way to get iron where it must go to be absorbed – the duodenum.
- IPS becomes completely soluble in the duodenum, where the pH level allows for the quick hydrolysis of the protein component, and liberation of the elemental ferric iron for immediate absorption.
- IPS is the only iron compound that provides the highest degree of tolerability. This is very important, since iron therapy works only when iron stores are brought back to normal levels through consistent usage of an iron supplement, which normally takes several months.
- Research demonstrates that IPS provides a steady level of absorbed iron which does not spike at high levels like ferrous sulfate does in the first hour following ingestion. In addition, IPS provides for a higher peak level of iron than ferrous sulfate, for the critical six hour period that follows. [Cremonesi, P., and Caramazz, I., Chemical and Biological Characterization of Iron Protein Succinylate (ITF 282). International Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, Vol. 31, No. 1, 1993 (40-51)]
- Research demonstrates that when comparing IPS and ferrous sulfate on the effect of free serum iron, that IPS provides a remarkably low level of free iron in the early time period (one hour) following absorption. This is important, since free iron has been associated with lipid peroxidation, and may play an unhealthy role with circulating blood lipids in men.
- Since IPS provide a steady, controlled release of iron in a low concentration form, the possibility of toxic iron overload is essentially impossible. Other high concentration iron compounds must be viewed very carefully when considering the potential for toxicity.
- Any successful iron supplementation program must be based on a long-term treatment regimen. This is where IPS is truly the preferred iron compound.
Vitamin C is a strong antioxidant that enhances non-heme iron absorption and can reverse the inhibiting effect of such substances as tea and calcium/phosphate. Vitamin C facilitates iron absorption by forming a chelate with ferric iron at acid pH that remains soluble at the alkaline pH of the duodenum. Vitamin C also reduces the risk of chronic diseases; strengthen the body’s natural defenses. Vitamin C is needed for the growth and repair of tissues in all parts of the body (skin, tendons, ligaments, and blood vessels). Vitamin C fights heart disease risk factors, reduces blood uric acid levels and lower risk of gout. Heals wounds and forms scar tissue. Boosts Immunity by Helping White Blood Cells Function Better. Vitamin C also has a protective effect on thinking and memory with age.
NutraIRON® oral solution is used to:
- Promote healthy red blood cell formation.
- Support and increase healthy oxygen-carrying capacity of blood (hemoglobin). NutraIRON® oral solution acts as a dietary supplement that is also used for the prevention and treatment of Iron-Deficiency Anemia including:
- Heavy menstrual periods
- Kidney disease
NutraIRON® oral solution provides a unique delivery mechanism for better tolerability and absorption.
NutraIRON® oral solution is ideal for those who have had a hard time absorbing iron and for those who have had bariatric surgery.
The dose and duration of treatment depend on the degree of iron deficiency.
One vial per day (equivalent to 40mg of Fe3+), or as directed by the doctor, preferably before food.
Take 1 ml/kg/day from a vial container (equivalent to 4 mg/kg/day of Fe3+), or as directed by the doctor, in two administrations, preferably before food.
Data will add soon!
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Store in a well-closed container at a temperature not exceeding 25°C. Protect from Sunlight, Moisture, and Heat.
10 vials of 10 ml with packaging leaflet in a carton box.