NutraIron Plus Drop
NutraIron Plus Drop is a carefully balanced formula that combines iron with essential vitamins, which specifically formulated for babies, infants and children.
NutraIron Plus helps to prevent iron deficiency and iron-deficiency anemia, promote children’s healthy growth.
- IRON SULFATE ANHYDROUS is the gold standard (most commonly prescribed) oral iron therapy in the UK and many other countries*. Iron contributes to normal cognitive development in children, healthy red blood cell and haemoglobin formation, a reduction in tiredness and fatigue. Iron participates in oxygen transport and storage, electron transport and energy metabolism, antioxidant and beneficial pro-oxidant functions, oxygen sensing, tissue proliferation and growth, as well as DNA replication and repair.
- FOLIC ACID contributes to normal red blood cell formation.
- VITAMIN B3, B6 & B12 contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system.
- VITAMIN C contributes to normal function of the immune system, improved iron absorption.
- PANTOTHENIC ACID contributes to normal mental performance, normal synthesis & metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D & some neurotransmitters.
- Children Under 1 Year (Infants): 0.5 ml daily after feed, or according to physician advice.
- Children Above 1 Year: 1 ml daily after food, or according to physician advice.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool dry place below 25 ˚C, away from direct sunlight.
Bottle 30ml with a packaging leaflet in a carton box.