NutraBiotic Plus D Drop
Drops contains Lactobacillus rhamnoses GG is one of the most well-studied probiotics a “friendly bacteria”, combined with Vitamin D, an important nutrient for babies to help them build strong bones.
Provide good bacteria to help foster the proper gastrointestinal balance that helps develop a healthy digestive system for better nutrient absorption, help ease colic, excessive crying, spitting up & fussiness for babies, help promote the development of a healthy immune system and supplement the good bacteria found in breast milk.
- Lactobacillus GG Helps Reduce Crying Time: Supplementation with Lactobacillus GG may alleviate fussing and crying associated with occasional digestive upset in preterm infants1
- Efficacy of Lactobacillus GG in prevention of nosocomial diarrhea in infants2
- Lactobacillus GG promotes recovery from acute non bloody diarrhea3
Is a fat-soluble vitamin that helps your body absorb calcium and phosphorus. Having the right amount of vitamin D, calcium and phosphorus are important for building and keeping strong bones and teeth. Vitamin D3 also helps in regulating the immune system and cell growth. Breast milk usually has low levels of vitamin D, so Vitamin D drops are given to breastfed infants. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that infants receive 400 IU/day of supplemental vitamin D, the amount known to prevent rickets.
- Their skin is very sensitive to the sun and should not be in direct sunlight
- Their food (breastmilk or solid foods) may not have enough vitamin D in it
- Babies grow very quickly and have a greater need for vitamin D to form strong bones
Infants: Use 5 drops once a day, or as directed by the physician.
Dispense directly into the baby’s mouth, bottle or while breastfeeding. SHAKE BEFORE USE. Do not add to hot food or before warming; heat will damage live probiotics.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool dry place below 25 ˚C, away from direct sunlight.
Bottle 30 ml with packaging leaflet in a carton box.